The names of Sponsors and their states are printed in the conference program and Dimension (journal). The names and institutions of Patrons are printed in the conference program and Dimension (journal). Sponsors & Patrons payment must be received by February 1st for information to be included in these documents. Sponsor and Patron membership term goes from conference to conference, so that interested persons can include membership when they register for the conference. Of course, people are welcome to submit their membership form at any time.
- reduced registration fee for annual SCOLT conferences
- eligibility for nomination for election to the Board of Directors
- listing for you and your state or organization as a Sponsor/Patron in the annual conference program
- voting privileges in the election of members of the Board of Directors
- participation in the Sponsors and Patrons meeting and reception at the annual conference
- having your voice heard at the regional level
- supporting professional development and advocacy initiatives in the region
- connecting with other language educators and leaders in the region
Click here to pay online!
Not sure if you’re a SCOLT Sponsor or Patron? Click here to see a current list.