2024 SCOLT/FLAG/SEALLT Conference
The session proposal window is now open! The proposal window will close Monday, October 16, 2023. Acceptance notification will be sent in the first week of November. Make plans to be in Atlanta and submit your proposal before the Oct 16 deadline!
Registration will open in October 2023. Watch the website and social media for updates.
The 2024 conference will be held at the Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel in Atlanta, GA, March 7-9, 2024. The hotel reservation link will be posted in October. The conference rate is $139/night plus taxes and fees.
If information on this page has not answered all of your questions, please see this Frequently Asked Questions document.
2023 SCOLT/AWLA/SEALLT Conference
The 2023 SCOLT/AWLA/SEALLT conference in Mobile, AL was a huge success! Thank you to all participants who made the event the best it could be. The great learning, camaraderie, and collaboration were evident throughout the event and the location was perfect. See information regarding all of our conference exhibitors and sponsors on this page.
2024 Conference Registration Rates
Deadline: February 14, 2024
Registration including 1 lunch:
- $175 Presenter/SCOLT Sponsor or Patron
- $200 Attendee registration
- $75 Full-time student/”Best of” state presenters
- $150 Saturday only, including AWLA luncheon
Registration including 2 lunches:
- $200 Presenter/SCOLT Sponsor or Patron
- $225 Attendee registration
- $100 Full-time student/”Best of” state presenters
- $125 Saturday only, no lunch
- $30 In-person optional workshops
- $225 On-site registration
Note: Substitutions cannot be made for conference registration. If you register and later determine you cannot attend, you cannot pass your registration to another person. The cancelation policy is explained on the registration form.